Monday, August 31, 2009

ACU purse

When I first came to Ft. Hood, I honestly hated the ACU totes and purses that so many wives carried around. I wasn't really sure why anyone would want something made out of an old uniform, and thought that they were just for wives that are obsessed with the Army and their Soldier. Well...I came around and now I must admit I think they're super cute. So here is my first attempt at an ACU purse. And a check book too. The pattern is from a great website called mama's pocketbook, and it's free!











4 comments:

  1. Connie!!!!!!!!!!! Its 'sew' cute, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe I know what you mean. I hated those purses at first then I got one for my mother in law and fell in love with the. Excellent job by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was surfing the internet and came across your bag. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! I am waiting on my new machine to arrive so I can try to do this!

    ReplyDelete